Take These Simple Actions in the Next 5 Minutes to Confirm Your Subscription to the Non12Step Newsletter.
Thank you for trusting us enough to give us your email address. We look forward to providing you with up-to-date information about non 12-step alcoholism treatment. We will never, ever, rent, sell, or trade your email to anyone, for any reason. And we mean never. We take the trust you place in us very seriously.
1. Confirm Your Request
In order to protect your privacy from spam, I just sent you an email. Check for it in the next couple of minutes and confirm your request to get the Non12Step newsletter. All you need to do is click on the link included in the email.
You will be receiving an email from:
name: Ed Wilson and Mary Ellen Barnes
Subject Line: Response Required: Please confirm your request for information
All you need to do is CLICK ON THE LINK in the email I just sent you. Please check your “spam” or bulk mail folders for the email.
Make sure you add us to your Buddy List or “white list” to ensure you receive the latest tips on non 12-step alcohol treatment.
2. Add MaryEllenandEd@non12step.com to your address book
If you happen to use Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail, or any similar service, please be sure to read the following instructions below carefully to do that.
Here’s how to add us to your Yahoo whitelist:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click “Mail Options”
3. Click “Filters”
4. Next, click “Add Filter”
5. In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the “From” line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
7. At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the menu.
8. Click the “Add Filter” button again.
If you’re using AOL, here’s how to receive our mails:
1. Go to “Mail Controls”
2. Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
3. Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include these domains: MarketingForSuccess.com and Aweber.com. For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains. Then…
1. Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click “Save.”
To receive our emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps:
1. Click the “Options” tab
2. Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
4. Click “Add”
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.
Here’s how to add me to your Gmail white list:
1. Open the email you were sent – don’t forget to check the spam folder!
2. Click the “More Options” link near the title of the email next to the date.
3. Click “Add sender to contacts list”
If the email was filtered into your Spam folder, you can prevent that from happening again when you:
1. Click on the “Spam” link to open your Spam folder.
2. Click on the email I sent you.
3. Click the “Not Spam” button at the top of the email.
If you don’t receive the confirmation email within a minute or two do the following – Try again and make sure you enter your email address correctly.